Excited to Join. Here's my favorite tank

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Thankyou! sounds cool! where can I check that out?

Haha we do! I almost went with cherry barbs but I was worried they might nip the angel fish. But I also have albino Corys, pearl gouramis, and bolivian rams. Is that a german ram i See?
I also have a bristlenose hiding somewhere in there.
Ill be moving the guppies and balloon rams to their own tank. I had like two of each from my first tank when I knew absolutely nothing 😂
I used superglue gel to attach the moss, java fern, and anubias to the wood.
Electric blue ram! I had two but one just passed away after developing a heavily sunken tummy. Thought it was parasites but she continued to get worse even after treatment.

Electric blue ram! I had two but one just passed away after developing a heavily sunken tummy. Thought it was parasites but she continued to get worse even after treatment.
By the way, I have 10 cherry barbs and they are extremely peaceful. Don't let the "barb" fool you, they're not one of THEM...

By the way, I have 10 cherry barbs and they are extremely peaceful. Don't let the "barb" fool you, they're not one of THEM...
Yessss! I have 6 and plan to get more. I love them! Very peaceful. My group are a little shy and stick to the tall plants so figured a bigger shoal would help their confidence 😂

I have 3 of both genders.

One of the boys has slight scoliosis and now we’re scoliosis bros 😎

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back