Everything going out of hand

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Sgooosh

Fish Maniac
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
First theres fin rot, and now another fin rot and a guppy laying on the floor??? What is happening...
Now my beloved turkey has rot too??
image.jpg
0E629D7E-34FB-46B4-A6C6-1717656EFC7C.jpeg

Do a big water change!

That's what i'm doing!!
dont want to lose these 3rd broods
It's happened to me loads, I count my fish now as a matter of routine in the morning ? but its so annoying when you can't find the dead one and presume its been eaten to find it a week later hiding amongst a crypt patch or under a rock ??‍♀️

It's happened to me loads, I count my fish now as a matter of routine in the morning ? but its so annoying when you can't find the dead one and presume its been eaten to find it a week later hiding amongst a crypt patch or under a rock ??‍♀️
Yesss
Update: i did a 20/75 water change (gallon)

snails are happy every time clean water... strange lol

I would rather do frequent WC than one big swoosh of WC .
Say 10% twice a day and repeat it the next few days well maybe its just me.

Depends on how often you do waterchanges as your tanks parameters could have drifted away from your waters source meaning you'll shock the fish. If you do weekly waterchanges, your best bet is to do daily waterchanges of 75%+ with gravel vacuuming. Remember to swish your filter around in the bucket of tank water to clean it as alot of issues are caused by dirty filters. Doing a small waterchange twice a day is pretty ineffective and could result in added problems as it's causing the fish stress

Depends on how often you do waterchanges as your tanks parameters could have drifted away from your waters source meaning you'll shock the fish. If you do weekly waterchanges, your best bet is to do daily waterchanges of 75%+ with gravel vacuuming. Remember to swish your filter around in the bucket of tank water to clean it as alot of issues are caused by dirty filters. Doing a small waterchange twice a day is pretty ineffective and could result in added problems as it's causing the fish stress
the filter's clean, and i did a big change, they have been a lot livelier and one of our cases has stopped rotting maybe..

update:
post better pictures that are in focus
i did the change and turkey looks exhausted and didnt manage to get much food...

Most reactions

trending

Back