Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining!

lol yeah it does.

you must be much neater than me, doing water changes and maintenance i can drench stuff on the other side of the room :rolleyes:

You should try to care less lol I always find when I try to be careful I make more mess and more noise than ever. If I go 'oh whatever who cares' somehow I end up being so neat, it's just odd! Oh and a 5 gallon fermenting bucket helps too, change out 3 gallons at a time and there is no sploshing. And it also helps having the garden doors in the lounge right near the tank, if I was REALLY sensible I would just get a longer syphon hose and forget the bucket..... omg -_- what a fab idea why didn't I think of that before?! :hyper:
 
we do water changes with a hose straight out of the front door......... still manage to make a mess :rolleyes:
 
we do water changes with a hose straight out of the front door......... still manage to make a mess :rolleyes:

You wanna stop professing to be Mary Poppins then love :P she wouldn't get the floor wet :rolleyes:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top