Entries For The January 2012 Fish Of The Month Competition

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
well my main concern is the pet of the month ones although you have seen the cat one and the rabbit one is the same layout

well my main concern is the pet of the month ones although you have seen the cat one and the rabbit one is the same layout

:lol: ..... I can tell if it is the same cat...... and if it is the same rabbit...... (no need to stick papers onto them)....

My Julii Corydoras snuggling with my Hoplo catfish :wub: Apologies for the bare tank, I was in the middle of a big waterchange :look:
008-2-2.jpg

Verification:
002-3-1.jpg

I have never entered before, so I apologise if I have done something wrong :S , just tell me if I have, thanks :lol:

This contest is lacking something...I can't put my finger on it...it's on the tip of my tounge, but I can tell it's desperatley lacking something...Oh yeah, I know now! Dr.Crossfire has diagnosed this competition with a severe case of Kuhli Loach deprevation...Therefore, I prescribe 200 miligrams of Kuhli Loach daily to ensure proper health.
Let me introduce, Lily the Loach!

PC171059.jpg

PC171060.jpg

Bonus Video of Lily and her boyfriend Leo snuggling :wub:

This contest is lacking something...I can't put my finger on it...it's on the tip of my tounge, but I can tell it's desperatley lacking something...Oh yeah, I know now! Dr.Crossfire has diagnosed this competition with a severe case of Kuhli Loach deprevation...Therefore, I prescribe 200 miligrams of Kuhli Loach daily to ensure proper health.

Removed pic links to thread clean :good:

Now that is a corker and my fav so far :good:

PC171059.jpg

PC171060.jpg

Bonus Video of Lily and her boyfriend Leo snuggling :wub:

But hey!!!!.... all Kuhli's look like that... How can I tell that the one you entered..... is the one in your verification???.... S'pose I'll just have to take your word for it then!....

But hey!!!!.... all Kuhli's look like that... How can I tell that the one you entered..... is the one in your verification???.... S'pose I'll just have to take your word for it then!....

whoah whoah whoah whoah WHOAH
I can totally tell my loaches apart...first of all, males are thinner than females, you can see that in the video. Plus Leo has completely different striped patterns! It takes a while to learn the differences, but I can tell my loaches apart on sight, and I know for a fact that's Lily because shes thick and has two stripes that melt into one making an 'H' plus, I took both pics on the same day...she didn't move far from when I took the first pic. Trust me, its Lily :nod:

LOL. Lucy its not you.
Just laughing at the antics of Liquid in this months' competitions. (with him not at him)

I can totally tell my loaches apart...first of all, males are thinner than females, you can see that in the video. Plus Leo has completely different striped patterns! It takes a while to learn the differences, but I can tell my loaches apart on sight, and I know for a fact that's Lily because shes thick and has two stripes that melt into one making an 'H' plus, I took both pics on the same day...she didn't move far from when I took the first pic. Trust me, its Lily :nod:

Think he's pulling you leg :p

Think he's pulling you leg :p

oooh..thats awkward.. :/ sorry ludwig

:flowers: forgiveness?

Hey Ludwig, I have a pic that I want to enter, but the fish that I want to enter looks different now, and is in a different tank now sO the deco is different. So if post a verification pic. It won't look like the same fish. Can I still enter it? :good: sorry

It is a Betta that users to be in a 1 gallon long. And I thought that the tank was unsuitable for him so you can't even recognize the deco in the pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back