English Mastiff

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

HCpetraitis

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Yesterday my family decided on getting another dog. We had a mastiff in 2008 but we had to put her to sleep because she had cancer. :( We have decided on getting another Mastiff but really I was just wondering if you guys have any advice or tricks or anything that would help me. Also, we are trying to think of a name. I thought of Hattie becuase we are positive that we want a girl. Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated. Thanks! :D

I don't know anything about mastiffs (only ever had little dogs), but I'm happy for you. Post picks when you get her! I like the names Rosie and Chloe. Molly is also a cute one.

I also thought about Mae because my friend has a chocolate lab named Molly Mae. So I was thinking something along the lines of Hattie Mae or something. Any suggestions?

I also thought about Mae because my friend has a chocolate lab named Molly Mae. So I was thinking something along the lines of Hattie Mae or something. Any suggestions?

Sounds cute. Off the top of my head, Lola, Daisy, Millie, Ruby, Seffie, Matilda lol

We found a dog named Bailey. She is 2-3 years old and is a very happy but shy dog. The adoption is pending! :D

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back