Eminem in Drugs Shame

I get them here http://www.jordysworld.de/emoticons/ubb_index.htm or http://www.plauder-smilies.com/
fish.gif
fish.gif

IDK man, my aunt collects M&M stuff like that and she has a plastic statue of them sitting on a couch just like that but there isn't a popcorn bucket infront of them, and in that statue the M&M's are both the size of basketballs. If that's the case w/ the one they got, then they got enough buds to smoke out my whole house.
-matt

Crusty Barnacle said:
Looks to me only to be about a quater ounce. Not much :p
I was thinking more like 1/2 oz or 14 grams. Don't ask me how I come up with this. I'll have to put all of my dcoumentation on the subject up in smoke..lol

:p lol yes a half/14grams(15including the bag,lol) looks a little more right to me. Where do people come up with the idea's for pics like that? Wait, lol pretty sure i know HOW and WHEN they came up w/ the idea. :p

I was judging the quanity by the size of the half smoked pin joint they rolled , Compaired to the broken up buds. Wait :huh: This is a fish forum :shifty: as I was saying six corys, 4 platies, ect, ect,

of course it was the cheap plastic bags that don't close,lol, rounded of course to keep everyone happy!!!This is just theoretically speaking of course.

yes of course. theroy!!! I studied the subject a bit while in college and wrote 2 papers about it(truth). that is where I got ALL of my knowledge of such things B)

Xxzsdrklakdfj You aren't the gut who always rolled the bag and licked it shut r u... 9 out of 10 smokers preferred ziplocks
smoke18.gif
smoke30.gif
smoke06.gif
smoke10.gif
smoke11.gif
smoke07.gif
smoke16.gif
smoke19.gif
smoke15.gif
............................................ :no:

my whiteness would not be going to Detroit... 

Phreaxer,

Why would you want to when you have beautiful cities such as Watts (sp) and California's gang violence has got to be right up there with all the rest of the big name cities....RIGHT?? Why bother coming to Detroit, when you have everything we have and more?????

If that's not the "pot" (California) calling the kettle (Detroit) black!!!!

CM

No crusty i "would be" one of the ones that opens that cheap licked closed bag and throws it into a ziploc. People round here "would joke on me" for doing so cause it's just not how it's supposed to be, but bet they're not the ones laughing when their bag comes open and they got the sort the green from the lent when removing it from their pocket. Maybe it's just where i'm from but seems that most "others" prefer the cheap bags where the only thing keeping your "herbs" from spilling everywhere is a strip of dried spit.
:/

-matt
also: Jamnog I'd agree that i'm a little confused too?

Most reactions

Back