Embarassing Things Kids Do

star4

Fish Connoisseur
Reaction score
Took my 2 boys to Chester Zoo yesterday, was a shame it rained most of the time, but on one particular heavy down pour we decided to go into their aquarium, as it was raining and people were getting out of the rain so it was quite busy. Got the the first tanks and both my boys were dissapoined with "nemo & Dorry" fish, the next few tanks were danios and barbs, a few bristlenose plecs, a tank of discus, a malawi tank and a tank of a mixure with 2 snake head turtles and that was about it. My 3 year old (who by this time was very tired) said very very loudly "Daaaaaaaad its rubbish in here mums got more buddy fish & turkuls" :blush:

lol We have been looking at houses recently and took our oldest to see one that we had already looked at.

As we pull up in the car (with all the windows open and lots of people around) he says quite loudly "is the the place that is in a really rough area with dodgy looking people!".

Nice way to introduce us to our soon to be neighbours! :)

now that one deserves a big LOL

LOL!!!! I think he's decided he doesn't like the neighbours already!!!! :rolleyes:

Alessa x.

been a few times with my girlfriend, one kid claimed his mum was bigger than those elephants.

Took my 2 boys to Chester Zoo yesterday, was a shame it rained most of the time, but on one particular heavy down pour we decided to go into their aquarium, as it was raining and people were getting out of the rain so it was quite busy. Got the the first tanks and both my boys were dissapoined with "nemo & Dorry" fish, the next few tanks were danios and barbs, a few bristlenose plecs, a tank of discus, a malawi tank and a tank of a mixure with 2 snake head turtles and that was about it. My 3 year old (who by this time was very tired) said very very loudly "Daaaaaaaad its rubbish in here mums got more buddy fish & turkuls" :blush:

:lol: Aww bless!

My mates son announced to the whole play centre just this week that he's a pain in the #14###! LOL

ETA: sorry for flagging the swear filter! Bad Caz! :blush:

My husband, kids, and I went out to eat dinner with my brother in law at a Chinese restaurant. It was a very nice place, pretty busy, but it had a very quiet atmosphere. We ordered our dinner and while waiting the kids were looking at the Chinese Horoscope Sheets on the table to see what they were. About that time my daughter yelled out really loud (keep in mind the actual name for this animal) "I am the Rooster, hey I am the Rooster, why do I have to be the Rooster". I wanted to crawl under the table. :blush:

My husband, kids, and I went out to eat dinner with my brother in law at a Chinese restaurant. It was a very nice place, pretty busy, but it had a very quiet atmosphere. We ordered our dinner and while waiting the kids were looking at the Chinese Horoscope Sheets on the table to see what they were. About that time my daughter yelled out really loud (keep in mind the actual name for this animal) "I am the Rooster, hey I am the Rooster, why do I have to be the Rooster". I wanted to crawl under the table. :blush:

lol

That's cute : -)

I love Chester Zoo

But if you want to impress your kids with fish

Blue planet aquarium is not too far : -D

I used to go there all the time

x x x x

Thankfully nothing to report yet as Brooke is only 11 months old :)
PProbably wont be long though until she starts

Most reactions

Back