Eheim Scubaline 240 For Sale (Nearly New):

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

mishmash

Fishaholic
Reaction score
EHEIM SCUBALINE 240 FOR SALE (nearly new):
I have an Eheim Scubaline 240 aquarium and matching cabinet for sale, finished in Walnut with pale cream doors (that have soft close hinges). This tank has been used for less than 2 months in total but I want a slightly bigger one so have decided to sell it. The tank and cabinet are literally immaculate. It comes with a reversible background (plants/black). In the integrated lid there are twin T5 fluorescant tubes powered by the Eheim light unit which comes as standard. The top and bottom surrounds of the tank are removable, which can be useful if you wanted to run it as an open topped tank (or just take the lid and light out and leave the surround for a smarter look). The cabinet is the same width as the tank and stands 75cm tall. It comprises of three equal sized door fronted compartments and the back has easy access for filter pipes and power cables. The tank measures 121cm x 55cm tall x 41cm front to back.

If you are after a top quality 4 foot tank that may as well be new, for a bargain price, then this is probably the best option currently available. This tank will cost you no less than £600 and I am only asking for £299 or near offer.

Tank is in Eastbourne but I can deliver for a contribution to petrol costs, or locally for free (deposit required in advance if delivery option taken or cash on collection).

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. You wont find a nicer tank in this condition at this price, I feel sure. 

Attachments

• Scubaline240walnutwhite.jpg
    Scubaline240walnutwhite.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 134
I would have bitten your hand off in a few months time. Unfortunately no room atm and no room anywhere to store as moving into other place..

Good luck selling!!!

Price dropped to just £250 (remember this is £600 new and only had a few weeks of use)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back