Eheim 2222 Pro - Quick Response Appreciated Pic Request

oswoldy

Fishaholic
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
575
Reaction score
0
Points
16
As the subject really is the Eheim Pro 2222 any good and quiet? Its for a 125L tank.

Does anyone have a pic of a 2222 setup?

Regards
Mike
 
After my experience with my new eheim, see threads on this paeg, dont do it!!!
 
I have read your thread, but I can get it for £25 and thought it may do as a spare.

Mike
 
25 quid, bargain :good:

Exactly what I thought, it has no pipes but comes with new media, I have found some pipe on ebay for £1.50 a metre, I assume a spaybar will be needed aswell.

Mike
 
I have seen that vid I am assuming that he either had long pipes OR had the flow turned down, as its output is higher the the 2213s.

What do you put over the end of the out pipe (intake of the filter) to stop the fish being sucked up? :lol:

Mike
 
haha if it doe's not have one then you have problem's..........My fluval 405's cap feel off and it's sucked up a goldfish and as it got stuck it litterally sucked the insides out :crazy:

look for part's on internet like ebay, if not we shall have to devise a plan, my fx5 has a wonderful pipe cover

[URL="http://www.fishandfins.co.uk/eheim-spares-media.htm"]http://www.fishandfins.co.uk/eheim-spares-media.htm[/URL]


Does it not come with the pipes? Surely they are readily available.

Mike
 
Tis ok found 1 on ebay for a fiver, so its not all bad. :good:

Mike
 
:lol: good ole flea bay :good:

got to re arrange my tank so they have more swimming space and do some waterchange's etc :blink:

The joys of fish keeping eh! :lol: Will it be ok to run this filter alongside my existing Fluval 3+ ?

Mike
 

Most reactions

Back
Top