Eekkk...help!

divegirl

Fishaholic
Joined
May 20, 2009
Messages
600
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
GB
Anyone have any idea what the actual dimensions of this tank would be.....the seller seems to have included the stand in their measurements and is not answering emails :unsure:
I have it as 48''x18''...but what is the height?????????

Lisa x
 
It's probably either...

48" x 18" x 12" - 170l

48" x 18" x 15" - 212l

48" x 18" x 18" - 255l

Which one sounds most likely?
 
My 90 gal is 48x18x24. But i just read a 120 i think was 48x18x36. So google tank sizes and you should get a chart somewhere the will give you an idea.
 
Just got a reply....makes 100g :drool: Just hope the price doesn't go too high....been let down by sellers a few times lately :sad:
 
Q: Hi, what are the actual dimensions of this tank please...without the base. Lisa x
A: Hi, the tank is 120cm x 47cm(max) x 67cm high.

^^ Someone already asked the question on the listing.
67cm is roughly 26"

Wow 100g... what are the plans if you do get it?
 
It'll be for my 3 clown loaches... I've missed out on so many tanks lately :sad: I just want a nice home for my babies :good:

Wish me luck!!!!!

Lisa x
 
Q: Hi, what are the actual dimensions of this tank please...without the base. Lisa x
A: Hi, the tank is 120cm x 47cm(max) x 67cm high.

^^ Someone already asked the question on the listing.
67cm is roughly 26"

Wow 100g... what are the plans if you do get it?


Yep that was me :lol: ....he just hadn't replied!! Hence my urgency on here :unsure: ....just know I won't get it though :sad: ....have minimal funds atm!

Lisa x
 
NO :no: :sad: :no: .....We need a crying 'smiley' on here!!!!

Put in my top bid of £150 with 30 seconds to go and got beat by someone who bid the same :(

That makes it eight tanks I've missed in two weeks!!!!!

Lisa x
 
Aww sorry to hear that.

Whenever I buy on ebay, I dont enter my bid until about 8 seconds to go so other bidders dont have time to react lol

Obviously doing it that way you only get 1 chance so you have to make sure the bid is high enough

Andy
 

Most reactions

Back
Top