Edith update 30.04.05

ok one day old now and edie has eventually left the nest to go and get a drink, she's so content and it appears so are the kittens.

I think they are 2 girls and two boys so they have been names after the girls in chat who helped me deliver... even if it was virtual help it all counts.

so we have nisha, bear (boozybears), sam (sunflower) and eve who was there in soul if not in body.

Attachments

• kits.JPG
    kits.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 62
Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I missed it!!! But I have to say "FINALLY!". Theyre adorable Lady!!! Congrats! Yay! Kittens! :wub:

:S I don't know where I've been lately (stupid work :eek: ) :dunno: but they're all so adorable!! Congrats on the new mommy and the new babies!! BABIES!! :cool: :hyper:

lady_tanksalot said:
I think they are 2 girls and two boys so they have been names after the girls in chat who helped me deliver... even if it was virtual help it all counts.

so we have nisha, bear (boozybears), sam (sunflower) and eve who was there in soul if not in body.
:eek: :hyper: :D I'm soooo honoured!! :wub: :wub:

three weeks old today and staring to venture about a little. they now have very different personalities.

Sammy is the quiet one but definatly the boss

Bear the only boy is a real mummies boy

Nisha is quiet and a little shy but soooo cute

and Eve is the advenuturous one, first to climb out the basket and wander around.

so here's a couple of new photos more to follow

first one is Nisha

Attachments

• nisha.JPG
    nisha.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 70
boozybears said:
lady_tanksalot said:

:eek: :hyper: :D I'm soooo honoured!! :wub: :wub:
Me too! :D

It was just an amazing experience, even long distance. :)

Awww they're all so adorable! :wub: :wub:

Most reactions

Back