Easy Maintenance

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

joel232

Reaction score
What is the easiest tropical fish tank to clean and maintain. I was looking at the Bi-orb and Bi-ube but i dont really like the shape of them. Any ideas? Thanks :/

Both are very hard to maintain. For an easy to care for tank, get a very big tank, very few fish, a big filter, lots of live plants (therefore good lighting) and very little food. Thats the only way.

what they are hard to maintain? On the website it says there both well easy? :blink:

hi joel232,
i used to have a biorb,they are not easy to clean really because of the small hole at the top,when you need to change or clean the filter you have to pull out the tube inside some times it wont go back in right,many a time i thought it was then it would pop off,i dont know about the biube,i would go with a regular tank like a jewel rio or some thing like that. :) .

kk thanks can u recommend any tanks and if so how often they need to be cleaned etc? thankyou

what they are hard to maintain? On the website it says there both well easy? :blink:

Because they're trying to get you to buy them. Same way, um, cleaning product manufacturers say their product can clean practicly anything, they can't, but it makes people buy them, who then find out the hard way they've been lied to.

kk thanks can u recommend any tanks and if so how often they need to be cleaned etc? thankyou

Any tank will do, the bigger the better. A normally stocked, averagely planted tank needs a 20% water change once a week, including a gravel vac, and a rinse of the filter media when it slows the filter rate, but the maintenence goes up of down depending on tank size, fish, plants, water parameters...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back