Sliceofbeef
New Member
- Joined
- Feb 14, 2008
- Messages
- 34
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hello again,
I'm new to dwarf puffers and have been told they need a filter, since I want just one, in a relatively small tank, I want a small filter, I want to get the Stingray Elite filter as they are small, but they do not pump air into the water, so the Puffer will have to come to the surface for air, is that a problem, and should I get an airstone or something, or won't it be a problem?
Sorry bout all the posts
But thanks for all the help
Regards
George
I'm new to dwarf puffers and have been told they need a filter, since I want just one, in a relatively small tank, I want a small filter, I want to get the Stingray Elite filter as they are small, but they do not pump air into the water, so the Puffer will have to come to the surface for air, is that a problem, and should I get an airstone or something, or won't it be a problem?
Sorry bout all the posts
But thanks for all the help
Regards
George







