Dwarf Gourami..

I would only put congo tetra in a larger tank as they get quite big, neons and cardinals are not very good in a new setup as they too are inbred.

again i'm not so sure this is completely true, i cant say with cardinals because i've never kept them but i have added neons to a new setup on at least 5 occasions and they've been absolutely fine, i lost one or two but that can happen with any fish. You might be right about the congos though, it'd be touch and go. More to the point regarding tetras, as i put in brackets, they are not ideal in smaller tank because they do need room to shoal or they become skittish even in larger numbers.

Gravel is fine for puffers.

Its common knowlege that these fish (neons) do not normally do well in newly established tanks, most people on the forum would reccomend against putting them in as they are not hardy enought to cope with any small water quality discrepency.

andrew

Its common knowlege that these fish (neons) do not normally do well in newly established tanks, most people on the forum would reccomend against putting them in as they are not hardy enought to cope with any small water quality discrepency.

andrew

and through a damn site more experience than most i disagree. Personnel opinion.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back