Ducklings!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

c777df38.png

Fellas I'm very very very sorry for the turned picture.. Every time I download a pic into the iPad photobucket app it turns like this automatically....again I'm very sorry guys, I know the picture looks horrible this way but there is nothing I can do.
However; I realy hope you like the ducklings!! Aren't cute or what!?

Gorgeous :wub:

Congrats, Keith.

Adorable :wub:
My mum owns some silver appleyard ducks, and I raised 4 ducklings (2 at a time) in my bedroom. They were SO messy, but very loving. Woke me up at 5 every morning any wouldn't shut up unless I gave them a cuddle :lol:

My mum owns some silver appleyard ducks, and I raised 4 ducklings (2 at a time) in my bedroom. They were SO messy, but very loving. Woke me up at 5 every morning any wouldn't shut up unless I gave them a cuddle :lol:
Silver appelyards? Those are so beautiful!!
That's what I hate about raising baby ducks and chicks, THEY ARE SO LOUD and won't shut up quickly or easily :lol:

Silver appelyards? Those are so beautiful!!
That's what I hate about raising baby ducks and chicks, THEY ARE SO LOUD and won't shut up quickly or easily :lol:

I love my appleyards. When Dazzle was a duckling she was more of a peachy colour. Very pretty :wub:
Chicks aren't too bad but ducklings are constantly calling. I used to be able to hear them crying like a mother can hear her baby crying even when it isn't. :lol:

I know exactly how you both feel I bred lovebird species in my bedroom for a year or 2 after you get used to chicks begging for food 24/7 you kinda feel lost when it goes silent again :(

My first ducks where muscovys even when grown up the drakes hiss at me as they used to come in and out the house :lol:

regards

I know exactly how you both feel I bred lovebird species in my bedroom for a year or 2 after you get used to chicks begging for food 24/7 you kinda feel lost when it goes silent again :(

My first ducks where muscovys even when grown up the drakes hiss at me as they used to come in and out the house :lol:

regards
I wish I can one of my ducklings or two to hand raise... But the mother is soooo aggressive and protective!! And her bite hurts a LOT and especially the wing slaps!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back