Dream/future Set Ups...

a circular room with 2 C shaped tanks built into the wall (like one C shaped and the other back-tofront C shaped)

both would be seamless glass and meet at the ends ( to look like one) and both would have sand substrate and blue backgrounds.

One side would be marine, the other tropical.

something stupid like 5000L each side, with a big desk and comfy chair in the middle with a pc on it so I can talk to you lot :D

When I win the lottery...
 
a circular room with 2 C shaped tanks built into the wall (like one C shaped and the other back-tofront C shaped)

both would be seamless glass and meet at the ends ( to look like one) and both would have sand substrate and blue backgrounds.

One side would be marine, the other tropical.

something stupid like 5000L each side, with a big desk and comfy chair in the middle with a pc on it so I can talk to you lot :D

When I win the lottery...

And white padded walls maybe? :P
 
You know the sort of tanks on the monsterfishkeeper websites?, they are practically a room on their own.

Anyway, i would love to have a natural angelfish,neon, tetras, catfish tank, and anyother species of fish that come from the same waters as these :P with huge bits of wood, loads of rocks, and loads of plants, with sand substrate.



I can only dream :/
 
a circular room with 2 C shaped tanks built into the wall (like one C shaped and the other back-tofront C shaped)

both would be seamless glass and meet at the ends ( to look like one) and both would have sand substrate and blue backgrounds.

One side would be marine, the other tropical.

something stupid like 5000L each side, with a big desk and comfy chair in the middle with a pc on it so I can talk to you lot :D

When I win the lottery...

And white padded walls maybe? :P


for me or the fish? :P
 
a circular room with 2 C shaped tanks built into the wall (like one C shaped and the other back-tofront C shaped)

both would be seamless glass and meet at the ends ( to look like one) and both would have sand substrate and blue backgrounds.

One side would be marine, the other tropical.

something stupid like 5000L each side, with a big desk and comfy chair in the middle with a pc on it so I can talk to you lot :D

When I win the lottery...

And white padded walls maybe? :P


for me or the fish? :P

Oh definitely for you lol
 
hello i got my dream tank 6x2x2 tropical my wife got it for me on my forty birthday it has angels , silver sharks; rainbws,red lined torpido barbs , silver dollars and many more .Best thing i own they all get on because of the size Got all the fish i ever wanted MIGTH try some discus but not sure if they will be ok this is my dreem tank
 
Time for a realistic one me thinks! Converting my 90 gallon tropical community to a reef system one day when i earn more money!!!

Sean
 
i have actually stopped dreaming about new tanks now :( but im more than happy with the ones i have, i used to be at freeads and ebay constantly and at my lfs every other day, but not anymore, ive mellowed now, and am pleased with the way things are going, tho if i did happen to see a 6/7ft for sale i wouldnt be able to pass it up, i know that for a fact,but that would be for my oscars as they are my dream boys :)

shelagh xxxx
 
i have actually stopped dreaming about new tanks now :( but im more than happy with the ones i have, i used to be at freeads and ebay constantly and at my lfs every other day, but not anymore, ive mellowed now, and am pleased with the way things are going, tho if i did happen to see a 6/7ft for sale i wouldnt be able to pass it up, i know that for a fact,but that would be for my oscars as they are my dream boys :)

shelagh xxxx

Where would u put the 6/7 footer hun, down the middle of the kitchen lol x
 
I want a huge block of land and then I'm going to put a river around the outside of it, and streams running through it. Every hundred meters or so I will fence the area off to prevent species from one section get into the other. Then I will put all sorts of weird and wonderful fish into it.
There will be trees lining the banks and reeds and rushes in the shallows. I will have a windmill pumping water from one end up to the other where it can flow back thus circulating the water.
In summer when the water starts to run out the fish will collect in deep pools in each section and I will go and collect them up, move them into tanks for sorting, then sell most of them before returning the rest to breed up when the rains come.
 
I want a huge block of land and then I'm going to put a river around the outside of it, and streams running through it. Every hundred meters or so I will fence the area off to prevent species from one section get into the other. Then I will put all sorts of weird and wonderful fish into it.
There will be trees lining the banks and reeds and rushes in the shallows. I will have a windmill pumping water from one end up to the other where it can flow back thus circulating the water.
In summer when the water starts to run out the fish will collect in deep pools in each section and I will go and collect them up, move them into tanks for sorting, then sell most of them before returning the rest to breed up when the rains come.

How are you going to build this, you have no hands only fins ...........
 
I want a huge block of land and then I'm going to put a river around the outside of it, and streams running through it. Every hundred meters or so I will fence the area off to prevent species from one section get into the other. Then I will put all sorts of weird and wonderful fish into it.
There will be trees lining the banks and reeds and rushes in the shallows. I will have a windmill pumping water from one end up to the other where it can flow back thus circulating the water.
In summer when the water starts to run out the fish will collect in deep pools in each section and I will go and collect them up, move them into tanks for sorting, then sell most of them before returning the rest to breed up when the rains come.

How are you going to build this, you have no hands only fins ...........

The same way he types I guess :/
 
I want a huge block of land and then I'm going to put a river around the outside of it, and streams running through it. Every hundred meters or so I will fence the area off to prevent species from one section get into the other. Then I will put all sorts of weird and wonderful fish into it.
There will be trees lining the banks and reeds and rushes in the shallows. I will have a windmill pumping water from one end up to the other where it can flow back thus circulating the water.
In summer when the water starts to run out the fish will collect in deep pools in each section and I will go and collect them up, move them into tanks for sorting, then sell most of them before returning the rest to breed up when the rains come.

How are you going to build this, you have no hands only fins ...........

The same way he types I guess :/

Yeah how do you type Colin ? :D
 
Hey hey, not just boys like those big predators. My dream tank is always bigger than the newest tank I've got. A couple of tanks on the list though are:

A tank just for a jardini (don't know why I like those fish so much!)
Tank for peacock bass
Ray tank - if I could ever get a permit or move out of this stupid state
Bichir and gar tank - Mostly lower jawed bichirs :drool:
Datnoid tank with all the different species :hyper:

The list goes on and on, really. It'll never end! :lol:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top