Dream/future Set Ups...

MermaidMel

Official Forum Weirdo Detective
Joined
Jul 14, 2007
Messages
3,972
Reaction score
0
Points
0
So in reality, how many of us have houses big enough for 10 x 4 x 3 tanks lol.

But what can you realistically dream about having in the near/distant future?

Here are mine:

I would like a dwarf cichlid set up with a apistogramma borelli, gold and blue rams, bolivian rams, kribs and a sultan pleco.

I'd also like a micro set up with 8-10 pygmy cories, 15-20 celestial pearl danios, cherry or tiger shrimp, which is looking to be set up within the next few weeks now :D

Another nice micro set up would be sparkling and licorice gourami and bee shrimp.

Then my dream 6ft set up which I still believe could be possible in our next house when we move to a house in the country :D would be a nice cichlid set up with jewel/rainbow/fire cichlids, gold severum, pink convict and some custard cats and harlequin sharks.

I am not over sure about stocking for the above, so don't blast me if it's wrong, I would look into compatibility IF [and when lol] I get my 6x2x2 :P
 
id love to be able to have a massive tank if i did i would probably have big fish like stingrays and sharks etc in it
 
I would like a completly circular fish tank, so you can walk all around it. God I gotta lay off the smarties.

Cal
 
or even a massive community tank with a tank that big you could put allsorts of communitty fish in there happily
 
I wouldn't mind a 6 foot marine tank with tangs and clownfish and sharks
 
I would like a completly circular fish tank, so you can walk all around it. God I gotta lay off the smarties.

Cal

and the drugs muahah

I know my dream is a bit optimistic, but isnt that what a dream is meant to be :P
 
Completely circle fish tanks are awful because the distort the fish and they look odd when viewed. My dream was a big 400g+ in my house but I did that so was then to convert the garage and have an 8x5 but im doing that to so I have realised it costs to much money to dream so I no longer sleep.
 
Completely circle fish tanks are awful because the distort the fish and they look odd when viewed. My dream was a big 400g+ in my house but I did that so was then to convert the garage and have an 8x5 but im doing that to so I have realised it costs to much money to dream so I no longer sleep.

you are getting a 8x5 in you garage!!!, I cant wait to see the pics :D
 
My dream, any fish tank that can hold your interest indeffinatly without having to constantly change things ;)
 
Completely circle fish tanks are awful because the distort the fish and they look odd when viewed. My dream was a big 400g+ in my house but I did that so was then to convert the garage and have an 8x5 but im doing that to so I have realised it costs to much money to dream so I no longer sleep.

Mark I had a dream last night that I had 2 little fish in a 90 litre, I went out for a while, came back and they had grown almost the size of the tank and the first thing I did was post you a message on here to come get them lol
 

Most reactions

Back
Top