does your snail

cutecotton

Fish Herder
Reaction score
i picked up my apple snail today, Peach, and practically petted him! he is so unafraid of things in the tank now, he's compeltely gotten desensitized to it :p i petted his "face" where the eyes and antennas are, and he didn't even flinch!

cute little guy :wub: i love him to death.

He also crawled on my hand and used his "mouth" to suck on my hand, it tickles!

i went to touch him again and as soon as he felt my hand he came around and crawled on me :D i only let him crawl on my finger becuase believe me it's quiteeeeeeeeeeeeeee gross :blink:

it feels like..there's some kind of fimly slimeee slowing taking over you rhand, adn then this clicking them licking ur finger :p i love Peachie though.

The kribs decdied that m hand = food, their little bites hurt! it felt like someone pinched me :lol:

That's pretty cool. Most of the organisms in my tank, with the exception of my betta, are still scared of me.

I cannot put my hand in Martha's tank anymore, her teeth are now strong enough to break the skin and I don't really want a series of little perfectly round chunks of flesh removed.

I have to feed her with a snake stick now and use tongs to hold the vac in the water.

She's a beast.

SirMinion said:
I cannot put my hand in Martha's tank anymore, her teeth are now strong enough to break the skin and I don't really want a series of little perfectly round chunks of flesh removed.

I have to feed her with a snake stick now and use tongs to hold the vac in the water.

She's a beast.
:blink: wow...

that is freaky! :lol: good to know that martha alawys has a good appetite!

Awww that's so cute! :)

My apple snails are still all very scared of me. :( Some of them even go into their shells if I bump the tank or open the hood to feed the fish. Hopefully they'll get used to me though -- I've only had them about a week.

yeah it takes them a bit of time to get use to things and literally open up :lol: :lol: i've had peach fro about...3 months now so he's probably use to all the fuss i make around the tank :wub:

go and get ur snail to crawl on your hand from tiem to time just to see what it feels like!

Most reactions

Back