Does Anywhere Know Where I Can Get An Aqua-qube

hollyp0p

Fish Herder
Joined
Nov 10, 2007
Messages
1,364
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Plymouth, UK
I've been trying to google it without much success.....anyone know where they sell them, online or anyone locally in Plymouth/Exeter?
:good:
 
Are these exactly the same as an Arcadia? They look it.
 
yea mel pretty much, what do you reakon....the aquabox......or save a little extra (think i may have seen them locally for the same price as steady's last suggestion) and get an aqua qube......more room for little mister betta! :good:
 
yea mel pretty much, what do you reakon....the aquabox......or save a little extra (think i may have seen them locally for the same price as steady's last suggestion) and get an aqua qube......more room for little mister betta! :good:

If you only wanna keep 1 then get the arcadia or aqua qube, it's different for me cos i have 7 and can't have 7 arcs as much as i'd love to :hyper:
 
yea mel pretty much, what do you reakon....the aquabox......or save a little extra (think i may have seen them locally for the same price as steady's last suggestion) and get an aqua qube......more room for little mister betta! :good:

If you only wanna keep 1 then get the arcadia or aqua qube, it's different for me cos i have 7 and can't have 7 arcs as much as i'd love to :hyper:

it'll probably have to depend on space as I already have a juwel rekord 60 setup and a little clearseal tank aswell which I was gonna use for a betta, but I think a betta deserves a tank you can bring out the best with it, lights....etc :)
 
I have one second hand that is not in use. Shame you are so far away. Only been used once for 1 day while i was re decorating my other tank. ha
 
I have one second hand that is not in use. Shame you are so far away. Only been used once for 1 day while i was re decorating my other tank. ha

awww bum any idea how much it weighs? I'd be willing to foot the cost of a courier if it wasn't too extortionate! :rolleyes:
 
I have one second hand that is not in use. Shame you are so far away. Only been used once for 1 day while i was re decorating my other tank. ha

awww bum any idea how much it weighs? I'd be willing to foot the cost of a courier if it wasn't too extortionate! :rolleyes:
Not sure but it would prob get broken in the post. and i recon it would be about quite alot to post.
 
I have one second hand that is not in use. Shame you are so far away. Only been used once for 1 day while i was re decorating my other tank. ha

awww bum any idea how much it weighs? I'd be willing to foot the cost of a courier if it wasn't too extortionate! :rolleyes:
Not sure but it would prob get broken in the post. and i recon it would be about quite alot to post.

Shame my mum lives in Great Dunmow then holly, looks like that tank is mine hun :P
PM sent :good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top