Does Anyone......................

Dude

Fishaholic
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Israel baby
dose anyone feel like a big fish geek and you wish you had a better hobbie>?

just wondering


cuz i get that feelin sometimes
 
I AM a big fish geek! :*) :P :lol: It's a great hobby and I love it! :thumbs:
 
i sometimes wonder y i do it then i think about them breeding and how i am helping the endlers survive and breed.I have a problem spending o them though.
Mat
 
i sometimes wonder y i do it then i think about them breeding and how i am helping the endlers survive and breed.I have a problem spending o them though.
Mat
yeah the breeding part is allways fun


so you have one red eyed tetra? how is he doing is he active?

and hows your cory ?


the reason im askin is bc usualy they are unhappy when not in a school....
 
this isnt one of mine cos i aint got a camera that i can download my pics from but it is a typical malawi you can tell male from female cos the egg spots on there bottom fin if it has those its male. The mating and breeding process is fascinating though well worth doing and there quite a hardy fish so your waters not hard to get right
249703cc.jpg
 
yh there all fine thx but the red eye is lonely i did buy another one but it died a few weeks ago RIP
 
and sorry the correct spelling is malawi not malwi :X

wots a red eye never seen one before
:blink:
 
Sometimes. Then i jus come on here and that makes me feel better! :thumbs:
 
Hey Dude, I never feel like a fishgeek. Although, I have seen some fishgeeks at the fish club and at LFS. The fish buddies I hang out with are not fishgeeks either. They have other hobbies and most are family men. Most have been in the hobby for a long time and keep rare and exotic fish. The tanks they keep are HUGE :blink: 500 gallon tanks and up :)
 
malawi cichlids need atleast a 4ft tank i think it is.


u need alot of them so that the aggression is spread between all the fish and so that one doesnt get picked on!!


theres a pinned thread in the african cichlid forum that will help ya out!
 
i agree with all that but the 4 ft tank rule i keep mine in a 3 ft and there fine just as long as they have plenty of hiding spaces. B)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top