Does Anyone Use This Filter, And Is It Worth Buying?

underthesea420

New Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I will be getting a 27 gallon hex aquarium for Christmas, and I was wondering if an Ex45 Whisper Filter, was any good. Please let me know what you think, suggestions on other filters welcome also.
 
Not one I have personally used so I cannot comment on it.


However, I have found the Fluval 204/205 to be decent external filters for the money.

If you really want to splash out, try the Eheim 2226 Pro.
 
never used the Ex45 but i do have the eheim 2226 great filter was a bit noisy when i first turned it on but died down after an hour now i can't even hear it Great filtration too !
 
yep i would back up smegforbrains, i love fluval never gone wrong with them :good:
last few years ive also been using tetratec1000 internal http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shopzilla_uk/shop...ers/tetra/19463

great filter, i have two of these and my sister has two as does my other sister, great filter cheap price, last one i brought this size was 5pounds at a fish shop which was closing down :shout: <its my spare sitaround in case filter
 

Most reactions

Back
Top