Does Anyone Own Guinea Pigs, Post Pictures Of Your Guinea Pig Or Other

@BettasForever: I hate that I can't post pics either! I have a guinea pig, a sugarglider, and a hedgehog. Sugargliders and hedgehogs are pretty exotic, and I couldn't just have a plain hamster again, even though they make great pets. The guinea pig is so cute! I know he's not your favorite, but I dont believe in favorites, I love all my pets the same, but the guinea pig is really cute, thanks for your post! 

Awwww! You have a sugarglider and hedgehog??!! THey are so adorable!!! What are their names?
Yeah... I don't have a Flickr (Flickr, right?) or PhotoBucket account so I cant' post pictures. I think that's the only way to upload pictures. :(

@BettasForever: I hate that I can't post pics either! I have a guinea pig, a sugarglider, and a hedgehog. Sugargliders and hedgehogs are pretty exotic, and I couldn't just have a plain hamster again, even though they make great pets. The guinea pig is so cute! I know he's not your favorite, but I dont believe in favorites, I love all my pets the same, but the guinea pig is really cute, thanks for your post! 

Awwww! You have a sugarglider and hedgehog??!! THey are so adorable!!! What are their names?
Yeah... I don't have a Flickr (Flickr, right?) or PhotoBucket account so I cant' post pictures. I think that's the only way to upload

Bettasforever! : My hedgehog is named spike because it is really shy and just curls up into a spikeball when he looks at anyone else and my sugarglider is named squiggles , my guinea pig is named floppy

Dumpy, my other tree frog.
4507bbbd.jpg

Aw, they are so cute sadguppy! I'll get some of mine uploaded in a moment.

Say hello to Cookie & Crumble

DSCF2562Large.jpg

My son loves looking after them. Shame he doesn't clean out their poop :rolleyes:

DSCF2556Large.jpg

Here are Moley and Ratty, sadly no longer with us (this picture was taken years ago) sitting in the bureau drawers when they were very, very young.

I still keep three guinea pigs, two rabbits and a collie dog.

RMinbureau002-1.jpg

My chinchillas, Charlie and Lola

d57e02bd.jpg

4e627cf0.jpg

53471c7c.jpg

b548b3e5.jpg

ecdd7280.jpg

My degus gus and Rodney

247895_1738110732483_1230065353_31465232_5451998_n.jpg

119be800.jpg

56b5579f.jpg

Got 3 guinea pigs too (soon to be 4) - bella, jake and grace but can't find any pics :(

Most reactions

Back