Does Anyone Own Guinea Pigs, Post Pictures Of Your Guinea Pig Or Other

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Bettasforever!

Reaction score
Hi everyone, do you own a guinea pig, hedgehog, hamster, rat, ferret, bunny,or other small pets? If you do then post pictures of your furry friends!

Heres one of my froggies.

f84c1880.jpg

OMG, how cute is he?!! :wub:

He's adorable! Is he a White's Tree Frog? He's cute for a froggy. Hey LOOK! He looks like he's smiling!! Awwwwwww, he's just a little chubby cutie pie. :lol:

I have a guinea pig. Can't post a pic, though. But here's a link.

http://community.petco.com/photos/Kitty/Mr_Waffles_my_guinea_pig/fd03p00pkitty1/5?page=1
Then there's other albums. My kitty kitty! :D

He is a whites tree frog, from Australia. He just won Pet of the month! And yes, he is EXTREMELY chubby. He loves his mealworms a little TOO much.

Heres one of my froggies.

f84c1880.jpg
He's so cute!!!!!!! He's so cute it almost looks unreal!!!! Thanks for your post!!!!!!

He is a whites tree frog, from Australia. He just won Pet of the month! And yes, he is EXTREMELY chubby. He loves his mealworms a little TOO much.
And I'm not surprised that he won pet of the month! He's an amazing frog, again thanks for your post

I hate that I can't post pics either! I have a guinea pig, a sugarglider, and a hedgehog. Sugargliders and hedgehogs are pretty exotic, and I couldn't just have a plain hamster again, even though they make great pets. The guinea pig is so cute! I know he's not your favorite, but I dont believe in favorites, I love all my pets the same, but the guinea pig is really cute, thanks for your post! 

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back