Does Anyone Get Bored Of Their Stocking Quickly?

the 55 gallon tank you have seems like you have an awesome selection-couldnt get bored with that-i still lover 95 % of mine-my zebra loaches bore me a bit though
 
I do. Every time I'm done stocking a tank, I discover something new I want and end up re-doing it into something else. It's like MTS for people who can't afford to have more tanks.
 
They are small fish in the main, so I feel lacking in colour, I know guppies suck a bit but their colours are so awesome, I want fish that are gonna really catch the light and most of mine just look like pearls not rubies and emeralds [type thing]
 
It's not so much that I'm bored with my stocking. More like I like it but also want more. I can't wait until I can get another tank or two running. I want to keep multiple types of fish. I have a community tank but also want a Mbuna setup and a new world tank with some discus and some rams.

I dream big. What I have is no where near what my dreams are.
 
I do, so I buy more fish and end up overstocked :(
lol.
 
I love my fish, but I think the tank is a bit boring. I'd be happy with three 29g's, a freshwater, a marine reef, and a freshwater shrimp tank. :D

I'd do cichlids if I had the room. Same with the larger fish out there.
 
Not that I get bored with my fish, like others have said, I see a new fish, read about it and decide I want it (though don't get it). But you know what they say 'the grass is always greener....'.
 
I'm definitely w/ the other that say, I love my fish, but I'll spot something else that I like and I'll want it! heh
Like right now... I would LOVE to get more danios. They're such energetic little fish and I just miss having them, but unfortuantly no room in any tank and no money.. so have to wait heh.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top