Does Anyone Buy Fish Online?

I bought a Queen Arabesque from tropical fish 4 you about 2 1/2 yrs ago. I could not find anything like it locally and the price was very reasonable. Its not called tropical fish 4 u anymore it is aquatic life direct but still comes up on a google search for tf4u. There is another thread asking about aquatic life direct, you may want to check that out, I posted a picture of her on there.


With tropical fish 4 u / aqua life direct go off their website and not off ebay as ebay doesnt have the correct stocking.
 
they're both wrong in some cases, i mean the minimum tank size for a nerite snail on ALD, is 50 litres :lol: ive got one in a 8 litre. they only grow to about 3 CM!!!
 
They have never had the correct information on there about some of the fish. At one point they did advertise on this site somewhere and did alter some of the descriptions after people on here contacted them. I ordered directly from their website, I did have to phone them actually, I entered my card number instead of my name, I was so excited I had found a QA. They confirmed the delivery day with me and fish came very well packaged.
 
tri mar i defo reccommend. if dead fish they refund u straight away!! extremely helpfull. good prices.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top