Do You Own An Ipad?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
RCA said:
thanks.gif
to everyone for their replies.

levahe - thanks for the information, and inspiring the confidence as per your last comment.  I will definitely take a look at the Nexus for the reasons you state, especially as my main reasons for having such a device is for photo/video management.  Will update you all once I have my gadget, I am not in a desperate hurry and will do my research first.

RCA, take a look at the PC Pro review of the Nexus 10 which is quite interesting. Android controlled devices are getting closer and closer to challenging the Apple products so it won't be long!

I'm the sales manager of an ASUS reseller. (They make the Nexus 7 & the transformer line of Android tablets) To be completely honest I'm not a fan of Android tablets. We tend to get a fair amount of returns due to the complexity of the operating system and general lack of quality apps. A few weeks ago I purchased the iPad Air from t-mobile as part of their same price as wi-fi promotion.

I've been pretty pleased with my iPad so far (I'm using it right now!) compared to the Android units i've used in the past.

It's pretty silly because I love my Android phone(LG G2) and despise iphones.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back