Do You Have A Quarintine Or Hospital Tank?

what do you have

  • quarantine

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hospital

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • both

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • none

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • never heard of them

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
I have numerous empty tanks but i voted no because none of them are set up for either situation. I should really set one up for hospital, but as i dont see myself buying any new fish for a while i dont have a use for a quarantine tank.

I dont have one setup constantly, but i have one ready incase, all i do is transfer some media to cycle it from my main tank
 
I have four LOL, since I keep marine as well as fresh theres a hospital/treatment tank for each as well as a quarantine tank for each. The Quarantine tanks are always set up and running, and the treatment tanks are dry but they have all the equipment in them and set up, just needs water and to be plugged in.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top