Do the ADF get lonley

Angel Lady

Pet of the Month Leader
Reaction score
Could anyone tell me if I need to buy another frog for this poor little guy???? I feel so sorry for him he seems like he has lost his best friend. I tried my best to save that other frog but I didnt have anyluck. I really dont want to buy another one from my lfs tanks are full of diease right now and I dont want to get anything in my tanks sick.

ADFs are social creatures, most happy when they have a friend or two. If you have sick tankmates, the ADF will be fine until you remove the disease. Then get him a friend or two.

\Dan

Hi Angel Lady :)

I agree with FishDan. :nod:

I think that your little frog will be happier with a friend or two. I lost one a while back and am still trying to find a replacement. It seems that at this time of year even lfs that usually get them are using their space for the bigger African Clawed frogs instead, since people like to put them in their outdoor ponds with goldfish.

Anyway, you are right to wait and not take any chances on introducing any kind of disease to your tank. :nod: And just think how happy our little frogs will be when we get friends for them. :D

Most reactions

Back