Do New Tetra Tec Externals Come With Media?

I bought a tetratec ex 700 recently and it had all media with it :good:
thanks...thats the one im planning on getting...do you know how long the spray bar is?

they all do, yeah.. for your tank get a ttex1200, 16mm fittings.
the spray bar on my ttex600 is approx 20-30cm.
i dont really see the point in going for the larger one if im honest...ive got powerheads going in the tank so circulation and turnover arent an issue, its worked for andy so im going to try it...but if i have problems ill add a second one
 
I haven't got a tape handy,but rough guess about 14 inches long.
thanks...i may end up making my own with a bit of clear PVC or i may swap it for a lily


I wouldnt use the spraybar, i dont see the point of it, as long as you have your outflow positioned right compared to the intake it will be fine.
 
my EX1200 had all media with it, and it has a 3 piece spraybar so u can have the spraybar either 5" long,10" or 15" (there or thereabouts)

Got it from ebay for 85 quid buy it now inc postage..from a ebay shop so they have more if u want one? or im sure they'll do u a 700 for a lot less
 
I haven't got a tape handy,but rough guess about 14 inches long.
thanks...i may end up making my own with a bit of clear PVC or i may swap it for a lily


I wouldnt use the spraybar, i dont see the point of it, as long as you have your outflow positioned right compared to the intake it will be fine.
i my aswell use it until i get a lilly output as it does give good flow around plants if positioned right.
 
I use it because the output doesnt stay stable without extra suckers clipped onto the spraybar... Im only using it until my lily pipes are delivered.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top