Do I Need Meds ?

CTlovesKS

Fish Herder
Joined
Apr 26, 2009
Messages
1,124
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Dorset
I got a betta from the shop a couple of days ago...

And even though you are suppose to put meds in the tank so the fins dont get infection (He got his fins badly niped) But if I keep water clean then I should have to get meds ? Its not a problem if needed only 20 min walk to LFS i just dont want to buy something that isnt totaly needed if there is a way around it etc. I have seen a differance in the fins already, and they are starting to grow back without meds
 
I don't think YOU need any meds, but I would treat the betta with melafix.
 
Well you knew what i meant lol... I will get some on Tuesday if they have any in stock :D

You have a good sense of humor lol
 
No I am not getting the plants og him any longer after I explain to him I thought we both arrange to meet up on Wednesday, he wasnt there and i thought he sticked me up so went and spent money. He then got all sh*tty with me after I ecplained to him about this...
 
Don't really think you need to use melafix IMO, as long as you can keep the water super clean! Some poeple even go as far as to say melafix doesn't even do anything, and I have heard this from many people.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top