Just_Another_One
Fishaholic
I've just sold off my 65G on Saturday which housed only a gold gourami and BN pleco(other fish all died of colluminaris)
The fish along with most of the live plants moved to my 10G that was running with 4 WCMM and so far that tank is doing great.
So I have a 10G with 1 gold gourami, 1 BN pleco and 4 WCMM, does anyone think I possibly have room for a school of small fish and i'd probably be really pushing it to ask for 4 cories as well I think, but i just love the little guys...
For filteration right now its just running a Whisper 5-15 which came with the tank and so far its done a super job of keeping the water crystal clear.... I have a aqua clear 50 i can run with it if needed as well as a eheim 2215 canistar as well but i think that might be overkill lol.
Im going through withdrawels from selling off my big tank and i want to buy some little fishes to make me happy...
By the way i know 10G is too small for a gold gourami and BN pleco but there just in there temperary untill spring time (march-april) when I'll purchase a 40G tank to replace the 65G.
Thanks
The fish along with most of the live plants moved to my 10G that was running with 4 WCMM and so far that tank is doing great.
So I have a 10G with 1 gold gourami, 1 BN pleco and 4 WCMM, does anyone think I possibly have room for a school of small fish and i'd probably be really pushing it to ask for 4 cories as well I think, but i just love the little guys...
For filteration right now its just running a Whisper 5-15 which came with the tank and so far its done a super job of keeping the water crystal clear.... I have a aqua clear 50 i can run with it if needed as well as a eheim 2215 canistar as well but i think that might be overkill lol.
Im going through withdrawels from selling off my big tank and i want to buy some little fishes to make me happy...
By the way i know 10G is too small for a gold gourami and BN pleco but there just in there temperary untill spring time (march-april) when I'll purchase a 40G tank to replace the 65G.
Thanks







