SharonCC Fish Addict Joined Aug 22, 2008 Messages 843 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Aug 22, 2008 #1 I'm asking, but I fear I already know the answer. I was considering 5 Congo Tetras for my 55 gal., and I think I'm pretty well stocked. Any opinions on whether I can add a few more inches of fish...
I'm asking, but I fear I already know the answer. I was considering 5 Congo Tetras for my 55 gal., and I think I'm pretty well stocked. Any opinions on whether I can add a few more inches of fish...
rocknurworld2006 Fish Aficionado Joined Oct 4, 2007 Messages 3,384 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Aberdeen Aug 22, 2008 #2 yes you can add them. but i wud remove knifefish as need a bigger tank
gaz gun man Fish Addict Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 943 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Kent, UK Aug 22, 2008 #3 I cant help with your stocking, but if you do have room, what about 4 more cories instead? they do much better in groups
I cant help with your stocking, but if you do have room, what about 4 more cories instead? they do much better in groups
rocknurworld2006 Fish Aficionado Joined Oct 4, 2007 Messages 3,384 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Aberdeen Aug 22, 2008 #4 gaz gun man said: I cant help with your stocking, but if you do have room, what about 4 more cories instead? they do much better in groups Click to expand... yes you can add 4 more corys as well as the congos would be a good idea
gaz gun man said: I cant help with your stocking, but if you do have room, what about 4 more cories instead? they do much better in groups Click to expand... yes you can add 4 more corys as well as the congos would be a good idea