Do I dare?

vanalisa

Fish Aficionado
Tank of the Month 🏆
Joined
Jan 26, 2020
Messages
3,008
Reaction score
2,804
Points
113
Location
Spica via Regulus
20200612_210036.webp
20200612_210131.webp
20200612_210353.webp
20200612_211822.webp
SW
 
Pretty!
 
Look at his eyes, they look like when the moon is yellow. I would have to get another tank, unless I plan to keep him in a restaurant food storage container
You said the container is 5 gallons right? Go for it!
 
Walmart has a 5 gallon tank with filter , lid and hood light for $30. Then you would just need a small heater to complete the setup. Do you have a Walmart near you? (I believe that they don't deliver it any longer)
 
Last edited:
The fish looks really nice but I can't understand if he enjoys the barren wasteland with no mates or features to explore, and I certainly don't understand the folk that think that is awesome, or am I humanising the fish too much ?
I don't get it and think it's cruel, Would you like those conditions ? I think not. All say nice fish and others don't say anything so read into that what you want. Just my opinion.
 
The fish looks really nice but I can't understand if he enjoys the barren wasteland with no mates or features to explore, and I certainly don't understand the folk that think that is awesome, or am I humanising the fish too much ?
I don't get it and think it's cruel, Would you like those conditions ? I think not. All say nice fish and others don't say anything so read into that what you want. Just my opinion.
We dont think the conditions are good or anything, we think the fish is beautiful. All fish deserve better than that cup
 

Most reactions

Back
Top