Do Fish Play?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Debracordell

Reaction score
Im just wondering i find my swordtails and the guppies and the neon moons swimming up and down and chasing bubbles all the time.. is that them playing or are they crazy fish?

I'm sure they do. My Rainbow Fish look playful too. And here's my Ram playing in the bubbles :)

IMG_1881.jpg

haha im just worried ICK is going around my tank the guppies and the sword tails dont have ick yet just the glofish and the moons now our hospital tank is being used as the fry nursery and i dont have another place where little fingers wont disterb another fish tank.. one of the sword tails has that thing where the fins are closed it looks like.. they are all eatting haha ALOT they eat and poop ALOT.. they always want food lol

That pics of the fish is too cute! :)who knew fishes had personalitys.. im new at this so i dont know much other then the fish tank water is awsome other then the ick

My Platys nibble my fingers if I stick the tips of them in my tank and they *love* water changes [which is lucky given I'm having to do them daily at the moment], They swm quite deliberately into the water that is poured in and try to stay there against the current. They also try to swim against the current produced by the flter.

It's quite funny trying to watch them :D

Wow, do they bite your fingers or just like suck them? I wish I had a nice tank with "playful" fish in them, I just have a betta who doesn't look very happy, and I don't think hes that healthy to be honest.

my tanks isnt healthy either *sigh* i guess thats why they have been acting so playfull.. *sigh*

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back