Distinguishing Features

Ace Of Spades

Fish Gatherer
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
2,794
Reaction score
3
Points
38
Location
GB
Ok, a while back I bought 2 Sucking fish from pets at home, This was when I first ever started.

my question is how would I tell if these are Otocinclus or Sucking loaches?
 
and another question, I bought some plants and it brought some aliens with it (snails)

The snail itself is geryish black with a golden shell (metalic gold) any idea's what it is?
 
A picture would be helpful ... while their colouration is similar you can easily tell them apart if you have seen pictures of them.

Also sucking loaches will grow much bigger, I've had an Otto for over a year and it is 2" which I think is near the max. The sucking loach I've had for ~6 months and it is already over 2"
 

Most reactions

Back
Top