What's new

Disney World visitors trapped on ride

Pet of the Month Starts Now!
FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 Click here to enter! 🐰
Imagine being stuck on this ride for an hour with song repeating OVER AND OVER AGAIN… torture! :dreads::blink::fun:😬😵‍💫
It’s the stuff of nightmares.

Last edited:
While the song is absolutely horrifying in of itself, it is at least way cooler inside that ride than the temperature outside. When we went a few years ago with my oldest, it was April and high 80's, too dang hot for April. Though I am not fond of the ride we did ride a few times just to escape the heat while we waited for our other fast pass rides to be available.

I struggle with claustrophobia and would have freaked. Then the music would have gotten to me and that would be it. :werewolf: goes nuts at Disney World eating Donald, Daisy, Mickey and friends, horrifying patrons who were stuck listening to
It's a small world after all.
It's a small, small, world.

Ahhhhhh, puts gun to head and pulls trigger.

In late breaking news, there has been a major incident at a Disney theme park.

One of the rides at Disney's famous tourist attraction has broken down leaving ride patrons stranded in sinking boats while they repeatedly listened to the soundtrack "It's a small world after all".

After about 30minutes onlookers and ride patrons were horrified to see a werewolf (artist rendition of alleged werewolf :werewolf: ) jump off the ride and start mauling the Disney mascots.

People initially thought it was part of the show and children were asking why the oversized Ewok with an eating disorder was ripping Donald Duck apart at the base of the ride. Parents became distraught listening to their kids screaming as the :werewolf: attacked mascot after mascot, leaving behind a bloody trail of of dismembered, foam padded, stuffed characters. The werewolf was last seen heading south with Mickey Mouse's head in its jaws.

More screams came from the parents afterwards as they had to listen to hours of "It's a small world after all". Some elderly ride goers turned their hearing aids off or took them out completely. And one little old lady who looked like Granny in the Tweety and Sylvester cartoons, opened her purse and took out a small revolver in preparation to shooting herself in the head. Fortunately one of the smarter Disney employees found the loud speaker that had the music coming out of it and smashed it to pieces, saving hundreds of ride passengers from the torment and torture of that song.

After the incident a number of ride goers said the werewolf :werewolf: incident was the best part of it and the only thing that took their mind off, quote "That awful bloody song".

Many ride goers are now seeking legal action and counselling after listening to "It's a small world after all" for 16 hours straight.

This is Colin_T signing off from TFF News.

Last edited:
I'd be the first to just jump off 😂

Because I know how much you LOVE that song!
It’s a small world after all!
375B5622-F0F4-48B0-AC96-388F3F087DDC.jpeg

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Back