Discus

wazza

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Feb 26, 2008
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
liverpool
hi what fish do you think is the best fish with discus in my 6x2x2 tank i have 13 discus ranging from 3 inche to 6 just atfer peoples comments pleaes wazza and what bottom feeders aswell thanks
 
I've thus far kept Rummynose, Cardinal and Head+Tail light tetras with mine. The Rummy's faired best, the other two just melted... Penguin Tetras are another possibility for the future, but I'm likely to add up the Rummy's numbers first...

Corry Adilfoi and Metea have done well thus far for me :good: L66 are holding up well also. There are doube figure price tags attached to each of those specimins at a reasonable size though...

Angels are doing well with them also, but that's a questionable mixing...

HTH
Rabbut
 
I always used to like a shoal of rummy nose and cardinals with my discus

at the minute in my discus tank I have neons and rams plus a load of egyptian mouthbreeders which I have no where else for at the moment

I think corys are safer than plecs as I always had problem,s with my plecs sucking on the discus
 
I've thus far kept Rummynose, Cardinal and Head+Tail light tetras with mine. The Rummy's faired best, the other two just melted... Penguin Tetras are another possibility for the future, but I'm likely to add up the Rummy's numbers first...

Corry Adilfoi and Metea have done well thus far for me :good: L66 are holding up well also. There are doube figure price tags attached to each of those specimins at a reasonable size though...

Angels are doing well with them also, but that's a questionable mixing...

HTH
Rabbut
thats great rabbut i have some ofthem fish now its a shame about angels got rid of 13 today lfs was made up with them got 60 pounds for them and he as got them up for 15 pounds each now not bothered just worryed incase for the discus got scared of the breeding pairs i will get some of the fish you said what i dont have thanks again
 

Most reactions

Back
Top