mrseigel New Member Joined Nov 8, 2023 Messages 25 Reaction score 4 Points 3 Location Southern Illinois Mar 21, 2024 #1 I noticed my hygrophila corymbosa leaves started to become discolored. What could be casing this? Attachments 1000044359.webp 187.9 KB · Views: 130 IMG_20240321_164834.webp 192 KB · Views: 82
CaptainBarnicles5 3 Moderator 🧐 Resident Pleco Despiser Staff member Global Moderator ⚒️ Tank of the Month 🏆 Pet of the Month 🎖️ Joined Apr 2, 2021 Messages 3,508 Reaction score 4,141 Points 113 Location Lincs Mar 22, 2024 #2 Hello I'm no expert in plants but it does look to be indicating a nutrient deficiency of sorts...what fertiliser do you use?
Hello I'm no expert in plants but it does look to be indicating a nutrient deficiency of sorts...what fertiliser do you use?
Colin_T Fish Guru Supporting Member ⭐ Joined Jan 26, 2008 Messages 41,873 Reaction score 26,331 Points 113 Location Perth, WA Mar 22, 2024 #3 magnesium or calcium deficiency perhaps. Maybe @StevenF will have a better idea. pretty sure he's our plant guy.
magnesium or calcium deficiency perhaps. Maybe @StevenF will have a better idea. pretty sure he's our plant guy.