Disappointed... I was on the www. looking for "amazing 45 gallon aquarium, pictures"

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Magnum Man

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
was looking for inspiration... I know pretty much what I'm wanting to do with my next one I'm setting up, but was looking for something interesting I could add to my current ideas...

then I saw this picture... not really anything "amazing" about it... I guess I'll keep my ideas to myself...
1710343324674.png

not even a piece of driftwood, for that big ol ugly common pleco... maybe the owner was using their creativity using a "fish eye" lens to take the picture???

... and a little rant... why wouldn't you use some sort of tank background on a tank that looks like a picture window... 3 feet wide, & 2 feet high... I'll bet more than 3/4 of the tanks in that picture thread, showed all the lines & cords behind the tank, with no back ground... I mean if you are that proud of your painted wall, at least route the cords & air lines down the corners...

Last edited:
I'm not sure @JuiceBox52 could stomach chopping up a plec as most people love them...I don't have the software to do it myself but 10 CaptainB points for the member who can do it! :banana:

I'm not sure @JuiceBox52 could stomach chopping up a plec as most people love them...I don't have the software to do it myself but 10 CaptainB points for the member who can do it! :banana:
Speaking of chopped up plecos, I need to post my videos of the half-of-a-pleco I saw at my doctors office 😱

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back