I was exagerating before. i'm well aware of your orangethroat darters and rainbow darters and all those beautiful darters. unfortunately down here all i've caught so far are swamp dartersAs far as Trojannemo's comment about colorless fishes that we can dip net locally here, further north than he is, there are many very pretty fish available locally if you know how to identify them, such as lots of the group called darters.![]()
sorry! I had originally narrated the video but it was too windy and the camera picked up all the wind and none of my voice. so I had to find a soundtrack and i just suck at that (evidently!)As for the film I really disliked your pick of music.![]()
why is that?! I'm young and vibrant and energetic and...who am I kidding? i'm 22 but always feel like i'm OLD! maybe that's why my online persona seems to be older?I quite liked thatFor some reason I was expecting you to be a lot older
![]()
![]()
i'm glad you guys and gals enjoyed the video. thank you for the comments and I hope to make a better one next time![]()
Unfortunately? I love the swamp darters we catch here. They are full of so much personality in my aquarium! I feel fortunate that we can catch them here.
Just googled the other darters... It would be nice to have those down here too. They're so beautiful... I want pretty darters...








