Dining At Home With New Friends?

doresy

Sometimes Right, Sometimes Wrong but ALWAYS certai
Reaction score
Ok, so someone in your life likes fishkeeping and cooking/eating otherwise how did you end up here! :#

So here's the deal. Her and I are thinking of starting something up in our area and this is a 'shot in the dark' bit of research.

Us, a pair of very young minded 50 year olds but NOT swingers.......ok!!!!

Me the fish keeper, her a great cook and the pair of us great hosts with a nice home.

What we are looking to set up is a way happily married, cohabiting, etc. couples of similar outlooks can meet others for a variety of occasions.

At a point in many couples lives they find that thier social life has suffered somewhat. Children for instance take up a big part of your life so when they (finally!) become independent that can leave a big hole. Starting a second marrage and moving (like us) can seperate you from old friends and it can be quite hard to start finding new friends. Then there is the expense of a decent night out so it cant afford to be wasted on a duff one!

A good starting point is home dining with local people so after reading this (my profile shows district) does it light a spark in your imagination?

This is a GENUINE bit of research and I stress that swingers are NOT invited (you guys have your needs catered for else where!)

Post or PM me with your imput

But dorsey, your so cute!!!!!

I'd love it if i had the time and money to go to a get together like you mention, but due to my age it would probably involve more drinking games than anything else, and possibly comparitively puerile conversation; although i'm not a bad cook.
My worry'd be that you get the type of person that wouldn't be welcome (idiot not swinger) how would you screen the people invited or willing to get involved?
Anyway i'm sure you can handle yourself.
Good luck to you :good:

Hey there, can never rember how to pm on this thing :p

OK, I'm the fish keeper, my fiance is slowly getting more interested (although still horrified at the cost!), I'm also the cook :p

We're in South Wales, and always interested in networking.

We are also like minded and only liked swinging when we were young and played in the park :p

Good idea :>

This is a fabulous idea! Unfortunately, we're "across the pond".... dinner would have to be something pretty special for us to make that trip..... :good:

good idea but be careful who you invite to your home there are phsychos out there who keep fish
i work in a lfs and i meet them all day :rolleyes:

But dorsey, your so cute!!!!!

I'd love it if i had the time and money to go to a get together like you mention, but due to my age it would probably involve more drinking games than anything else, and possibly comparitively puerile conversation; although i'm not a bad cook.
My worry'd be that you get the type of person that wouldn't be welcome (idiot not swinger) how would you screen the people invited or willing to get involved?
Anyway i'm sure you can handle yourself.
Good luck to you :good:

:blush: A lot of work to do before a plan goes into action :good:

Hey there, can never rember how to pm on this thing :p

OK, I'm the fish keeper, my fiance is slowly getting more interested (although still horrified at the cost!), I'm also the cook :p

We're in South Wales, and always interested in networking.

We are also like minded and only liked swinging when we were young and played in the park :p

Good idea :>
:good: :good: :good: :good:
Thank you....watch this space

Most reactions

trending

Back