Deleted

Please Choose One Of The Following:-

  • 0

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
because u have a lot of tetras id rather get some other tetras like xray tetras or conga tetras B-)
 
6 because they like to be in as large a group as possible and because Ive already suggested it on the other post and because your tank/stocking/filtration can easily handle them.
 
not that it matters now anyway, I voted 6. The bigger the group the better

Just out of intrest how much did you pay for them? IIRC I paid about £7 each for mine
 
4 because they like to be in groups, but you have alot in your tank already. 4 is the minimum you should have for a group of cories, I believe :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top