Decisions

3ndl3r

Fishaholic
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
579
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Bingley W.Yorkshire
hi all,

as soon as i empty my BiOrb i would like to restock it for something a little more different.

whilst bored in a maths lesson i came up with the following

dwarfcichlids dont know much about these so would need advice.

newts of some sort. i would lower the water level down to a few inches and have some bogwood sticking out.

what would you guys do with a 60l BiOrb?
 
Are you thinking of
Rams
Agasazzi
Badis Badis

Dunno If Agasazzi types would like a biorob, but can't see anything wrong with rams and Badis Badis
 
I saw some BiOrbs at the weekend and I really don't think they would be suitable for Apistogramma as because of the shape you couldn't really have alot of decent hiding places.
Also I don't think Badis badis are cichlids?
 
yes i was thinking about rams. how many could i have?

Id say 1 because of the teroitory issue, as biorb hasnt got many hiding places and the bottom of the tank is highly reduced space wise
 
My friend's newt killed any fish she put in its tank. I suggest skipping the newt. And they can live for 30 or so years from what I have heard. Nevermind the food differences. Unless you were thinking just a newt by himself?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top