Decent Leeds Lfs?

keenonfish

Fish Addict
Joined
Sep 23, 2008
Messages
895
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Manchester, UK
Popping to Leeds tomorrow to pick something up so thought would be good to look round any recommended stores.

So recommend some shops please :)
 
Hit Bradford on the way home M8
QSS Wakefield Rd.
[URL="http://www.qssaquarium.com/Profile.aspx"]http://www.qssaquarium.com/Profile.aspx[/URL]
You can get back on the motorway easily from there
Excellent store.
From a guy who knows
ATB
BigC

Been there and thought it was a nice place thanks. Takes a while to adjust to those tank access flaps when you first walk in lol but after a while you start seeig the fish :lol:

Anyway doesn't matter the person emailed me to say the dog chewed the item I had just won on ebay so no trip now :(
 
I was also going to say Qss lol,

There is apparently a good one in wakefield but I've never been so I can't comment from personal experience, I think its called nautilus aquatics, anybody ever been??

Andy
 
Takes a while to adjust to those tank access flaps when you first walk in lol but after a while you start seeig the fish :lol:

Haha - they are a little bright aren't they!! lol. I live walking distance from QSS - guess where I spend some of my free time! ;)
 
Yeah those flaps have been there ever since Alec had the shop. (1980's)
Andrew took over from him and is into Koi big time.
Excellent shop with people giving advice who know a thing or two about fishkeeping. which is a bonus
Ex adopted Bradfordian now living back in Northern Ireland
Still bob into the shop once or twice a year
BigC
 
Yeah they always have nicely turned out fish stocks.
Aquatica on Brook St.
used to be another good shop in Wakefield.
And Tingley Tropicals on Tingley Roundabout
ATB
C
 

Most reactions

Back
Top