always4lora
Fish Herder
Hi' there,
I orderd some torpedo barbs of aquarist classified, the user sent them via apc and they turned up today but theyre all dead. there's 6 in total that come to £85. I havent got a response from the person yet but i'm just wondering if i should expect all the money back? Basically he had them advertised for £65 and if deliverd an extra £20, not having had DOA fish before should i expect the money for the fish and the delivery back or just the fish ? I havent personally seen the fish yet as the gf's waited in for them but he posted them yesterday so presume they were not packaged very well.
Cheers Ben
I orderd some torpedo barbs of aquarist classified, the user sent them via apc and they turned up today but theyre all dead. there's 6 in total that come to £85. I havent got a response from the person yet but i'm just wondering if i should expect all the money back? Basically he had them advertised for £65 and if deliverd an extra £20, not having had DOA fish before should i expect the money for the fish and the delivery back or just the fish ? I havent personally seen the fish yet as the gf's waited in for them but he posted them yesterday so presume they were not packaged very well.
Cheers Ben







