Daphnia?

M.R Otter

Fishaholic
Joined
May 13, 2009
Messages
454
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
U.A.E-in the city of Dubai.
Fellas, I'm wondering that I should add a new food to my fish's life.....so I thinked about maybe I should feed them daphnia but...........I don't know where to get them. I had looked in 4 petstores for Daphnia but all what they have is mealworms, earthworms, froven food......etc. how can I get daphnia? can I make them by my self?
 
Look in the frozen food section - although your fish may find daphina a bit small.
 
Did you ASK in any of the shops you visited? Most get live daphnia in every week but some keep it in a big tank in a room behind. At one LFS near here you don't know they have it unless you ask. I get it every Friday as it's fresh in Friday morning. By Sat. it's noticeably not as good with lots dead. My fish are spoilt as they don't seem keen on frozen daphnia now. :angry:
 
Did you ASK in any of the shops you visited? Most get live daphnia in every week but some keep it in a big tank in a room behind. At one LFS near here you don't know they have it unless you ask. I get it every Friday as it's fresh in Friday morning. By Sat. it's noticeably not as good with lots dead. My fish are spoilt as they don't seem keen on frozen daphnia now. :angry:
yes, I did asked about daphnia they say that they don't have them. I want daphnia for my guppys that I got last week. and some of the other fish.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top