Daphnia

Mikaila31

Always Watching
Joined
Aug 29, 2005
Messages
3,290
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Hudson, Wisconsin USA
I just got some of these to raise for live food. Whats the best way to do this. The guy I got them from gave me a gallon of green water to feed them for now. I've got the daphnia in a 3 gal jug on the floor. I don't have a tank to raise green water, I've read about half a dozen different ways to raise these guys without green water. but I'd like some input on what people thing is the best way to raise these guys w/o green water.

Also can daphnia live in a uncycled tank, with frequent water changes? or dose it need to be cycled.
 
I just got some of these to raise for live food. Whats the best way to do this. The guy I got them from gave me a gallon of green water to feed them for now. I've got the daphnia in a 3 gal jug on the floor. I don't have a tank to raise green water, I've read about half a dozen different ways to raise these guys without green water. but I'd like some input on what people thing is the best way to raise these guys w/o green water.

Also can daphnia live in a uncycled tank, with frequent water changes? or dose it need to be cycled.
did i read this right you are going to feed these to some thing.bless lovely fish,but we all have to eat :hyper:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top