Cycle Journal

I got my first double zero on day 17. I got really excited about it and thought I'd have fish in a week or two. Well, I'm on day 25 now and I've not had another double zero since :p

I bought a moonlight for a tank today. It's absolutely beautiful. I uploaded a pic as my avatar, though it's a bit more subdued in real life. It's very difficult to photograph, but I love it. I can see many long, winter nights ahead of me with the PS3 on and the soft glow of the moonlight behind me :)

I bought a moonlight for a tank today. It's absolutely beautiful. I uploaded a pic as my avatar, though it's a bit more subdued in real life. It's very difficult to photograph, but I love it. I can see many long, winter nights ahead of me with the PS3 on and the soft glow of the moonlight behind me :)
like it!!! now all we need is fish?!

I was talking to my sis on MSN today, and she asked me when I was getting fish, as all I seem to be doing at the moment is making my tank pretty and breeding bacteria. Well yeah, that IS all I'm doing at the moment! :p

I was talking to my sis on MSN today, and she asked me when I was getting fish, as all I seem to be doing at the moment is making my tank pretty and breeding bacteria. Well yeah, that IS all I'm doing at the moment! :p
yep....know that feeling..ppl have stopped asking now! :/

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back