Custom Pump

Silversun5

New Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2005
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Points
0
the pump

water goes in

water goes out
 

Attachments

  • DSC00026.webp
    DSC00026.webp
    43.7 KB · Views: 160
  • DSC00025.webp
    DSC00025.webp
    42.8 KB · Views: 170
  • DSC00024.webp
    DSC00024.webp
    33.5 KB · Views: 161
I love filtration B) I'll move this to aquarium pics...
It might get more appreciation there. Or maybe TCC,ahhh what to do?
I'll just leave it until you come back.

What size is the tank, how many gph do you get?
 
I love filtration B) I'll move this to aquarium pics...
It might get more appreciation there. Or maybe TCC,ahhh what to do?
I'll just leave it until you come back.

What size is the tank, how many gph do you get?


honestly i dont know the gph but its in a 55 gallon tank. The filter was build by my dad. he's crazy i tell u
 

Most reactions

Back
Top