Current To Strong For My Fish

CowFishlova

Reaction score
I set up a small 36 gallon aqurium a while ago and just got my first fish for it a couple days ago. It is a small Black And White Damsel Fish (Dascyllus Aruanus) and he hides in the corners. I can tell he wants to come out but wheever he tries he has to swim diagonal beacause the current is to strong for him. Is there anythingh I can do?! I feel bad for him, he ties o hard but the current is to strong. Oh and I found a tin 6 legged whit baby star fish in there, he must be from the live rock I got. Can anyone help me identify what type he is and if I need to do anything special for him?! Can anyone give me some advice?! Thanks:)!!

I set up a small 36 gallon aqurium a while ago and just got my first fish for it a couple days ago. It is a small Black And White Damsel Fish (Dascyllus Aruanus) and he hides in the corners. I can tell he wants to come out but wheever he tries he has to swim diagonal beacause the current is to strong for him. Is there anythingh I can do?! I feel bad for him, he ties o hard but the current is to strong. Oh and I found a tin 6 legged whit baby star fish in there, he must be from the live rock I got. Can anyone help me identify what type he is and if I need to do anything special for him?! Can anyone give me some advice?! Thanks:)!!

What kind of current do you have in there? My 5.5g has over 30x turnover and I've got a very tiny panda goby that can handle the current very well.

The white starfish is more than likely a small species of sand sifting starfish. They are harmless.

L

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back